Topshop Haul


 




Gilet - £42
Jumpsuit - £60
Cami - £24
Flute Sleeve Dress - £42
Body con Wrap Dress - £24
 
 
As part of my birthday present from my lovely boyfriend he took me shopping to get some new clothes for A/W. I got these bits from Topshop and also a couple of bits from ASOS that I'll be posting about soon along with everything else I got for my birthday.
 
I'm loving rust/orange for A/W it's a lovely colour addition to my wardrobe. I forgot to photograph the body con dress but I have a picture of me wearing it at my work party at Somerset House a few weeks ago. I got lots of compliments on it and it's such great quality for £24 the material is really thick.



The flute sleeve dress I wore to a meal with my friends a few weeks ago which you can see in this post here and the sleeveless jacket I wore on my birthday in my last post here.

Everything I bought I got from the petite range except the cami.
 
There's some really great pieces in Topshop at the moment - I can't wait to get spending my birthday money in there.
 
x




No comments