My Net-A-Porter Sale Haul

When the Net-A-Porter sale starts it's never a good thing for my bank balance as I love my designer labels and even more so when they're at such a great price.

I tried to buy things that I really needed like new jeans, a new bag and lingerie (well I definitely don't need lingerie but it's a staple in my eyes haha)


 Stella McCartney Lingerie (sold out)

More underwear I hear you say? I'm just a sucker for nice underwear and couldn't help myself despite the fact I own about 2,000 pairs haha!




 Dolce & Gabbana Bag (sold out)

I've been wanting a new 'weekend' bag for a while, I absolutely love my Givenchy Antigona and my red Aspinal rucksack but they're my work bags and I find them too big for the weekend. I wear my Marc Jacobs bag religiously and I'm fed up of seeing it haha so a new bag was a must in my eyes. As leopard print is such a classic it will never date and goes with everything.  







I like to buy expensive jeans as they just seem to last so much longer, my trusty black Iris & Ink jeans from The Outnet are getting old but still have lots of life in them but a new pair was definitely needed so what better pair to get than one designed by the babe Alexa Chung herself.


This swimsuit wasn't actually in the sale but I'm a sucker for swimwear especially designer swimwear so this was a must for our holiday this summer as it's super fun.


Bella Freud Jumper (sold out)

This also wasn't a sale buy and I actually bought this before Christmas  as I wanted it to wear on Christmas day but it hasn't made an appearance on the blog yet so I thought I would add it into this post. There are other Bella Freud jumpers in the sale though here.

What's your favourite piece?
Claudia x


4 comments

  1. Love the bag and the jeans are fab! Definitely worth the investment if you use jeans a lot!
    Diana
    xxx
    http://diasway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, you got some lovely things! I especially like the Moschino swimsuit. Would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts. Keep up the superb work. Jaamino planned lyle & scott swimwear in staple color and constructed with an elasticated drawstring waist for added comfort and a personalized fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great tips, This would be a different idea from the routine tips. I will try it. The Jaamino is the uk best online shopping site for the women and men, celebrity perfumes, Lyle & Scott Swimwear, polo t-shirts, jeans, Mens Wingtip Oxfords Shoes, underwear and more.

    ReplyDelete